Monday, April 6, 2009

today nafa test i run till first 10.03min wa very tired hahas.Then today during CE time i sibei tulan lols cause i do nth there one stupid person keep saying sh!t at me .. dun wan to group with me arh then say lah behind me talk so much... fk i almost go toward that stupid person and slap her and scold her ...... but that person heng cause i still can hold my anger lols ......... u better shut up and stop talking if nt i scold u infront of the whole class and make u ps hor i veri kind to u lerh u got thing i also help nw what show me ur attitude arh i now changing myself dun make me do bad thing to u stupid ass hole...........I dun have to say who u arh But if u wan i also can......I say dun care u but i bo show u attitude right............ I DUN TALK TO U THAT DOES NT MEAN THAT I DUN RESPECT U U FK GL TALK BAD THING TO ME I DUN CARE BUT TALK THING TILL I HEAR I NT HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BETTER KNOW WHERE UR MISTAKE BEFORE TOO LATE HOR!!!!!!!!!!@.@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home