Thursday, July 23, 2009

21/7/09 tuesday a big fuck scolding

SiaoLianEH dare scold me arh? heyheyhey mr teo scold the whole class and shout at my ear fkfkfk nama eh!!! story begain : TEO : class do ur english work .....
ME: since everything done then i still have do math then i went ask xp how to do
teo :how dare u do math infront of my class! (saying to me!)
teo : u get out of this class !!!!!!
me : throw my math book and walk out of class
teo : how dare u show me ur attuide
teo : arh roy still can smile arh ?
teo : xp wad are u doing ?
teo : (alot of fking words saying out)
teo :shunwen get in and sit ON THE CHAIR
aiya veri boring of writing that hehe copy xp de
where i wrong sia?
first say i shout at the class ps hor my voice is so loud
then say i say him jealous? yaya i help roy xa they all say de
do math in my class? oi nth do ma so do math lor
dun do anything also tio gan by u what i can do
saying that tell us his personal thing? no one asked u to say
dun wan go through correction? end up u also go through
TEO i agree with others about ur teaching really sux!
y sux? due to u dunno how teach almost all can fail
i prefer mr yew at least he noe how teach i respect him ...
i respect those teachers that will say things out nicely to u

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home