Wednesday, April 15, 2009

lols today gt history lesson fkfkfk SA writting lols i dunno hw to write then try to see on the ans but zzz cannot be seen end up only write 5 lineS? lols? then after school we went to lot1 with xinann,val,hankiat,jenyang they all then after eating mac we went home but i pei hankiat go make e-link cause his one lost.When i reach home i on com to play SA suddenly jj they all call me to play ball lols wa so good suddenly jio me go nw i also dunno why they jio me ... then i told them when my SA game finish then go and i jio roy and jenyang.. i first reach jj house then i was told hankiat and weidong also go lols i went yew tee point ride him to jj house the court ...since me ,roy and jenyang wan play ball we jio outsider to play end up heng bo lose if nt dunno how face others haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home